Luxe York of Canada CKC Registered Purebred Yorkshire Breeder
All Yorkie Puppies Include:
- CKC Pure Bred Registration
- Very cute Yorkie puppies
- Puppies are priced as a PETS ONLY (spayed/neutered)
- Come with one-year Genetic Health Guarantee
- Vaccinated up to date
- $500 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve the puppy
- Prices varies between the litters and depend on many factors such as parents, pedigree, sex, colour, etc.
- Puppies stay with us until at least 14 weeks old
- We reserve the right to choose the home for our puppies go to
- We believe in quality over quantity, so we have a limited number of puppies every year
- Lifetime support from us
We offer the highest quality Yorkshire Terries in Vancouver, Beautiful British Columbia
A CKC Registered Dog equals a Pure Bred Dog – This is TRUE; In Canada, the definition of a pure bred dog is a dog of pure proven lineage that is registered by an approved registry. For the Yorkshire Terrier breed in Canada, that is the Canadian Kennel Club. If it is not registered, there is no proof that it is purebred. If a dog is offered for sale as a purebred, it must be entitled to registration papers. If the dog is not or cannot be registered, then it may not be advertised as a purebred.
Under the “Animal Pedigree Act” ( 1985, c. 8 (4th Supp.) ), any dog sold as a purebred animal in Canada MUST be registered with an acceptable registry. In the case of the Yorkshire Terrier, this registry is the CKC, Canadian Kennel Club. Paperwork from the CKC is completed and signed by the seller and buyer at the time of sale and the Certificate of Registration from the CKC must be supplied to the buyer within 6 months of purchase of the puppy. This is a requirement under Canadian Federal Law.
As well, any responsible breeder should be a member of the CKC and these requirements are also included in the club’s Code of Ethics along with a requirement to provide this paperwork at no additional cost to the buyer of this puppy.